WHAT IT IS
Coaching provides you with a "personal trainer" for the development of your individual potential. Greg Huston, founder of Dare to Soar, offers coaching from a Christian perspective, attuned to the needs of individuals who see their own development as a means of better equipping themselves to lead the fulfilling, powerful lives God intends for them.
WHO IT'S FOR
Individual coaching can benefit anyone who wants to work on specific goals,
identify gifts, break through particular barriers, build on areas of strength or pursue consistent personal growth on an on-going basis.
Working with a coach provides:
- Challenge: honest feedback that will help you get to the next level
- Perspective: help you get clear and explore options when you feel stuck
- Support: encouragement to move forward in the midst of life's challenges
- Accountability: goals are set and regularly accounted for
- Consistency: regular sessions keep you focused and growing
- The power of experience: you benefit from the coach's years of facilitating personal growth on a one-to-one basis
Typically, coaching involves regular (weekly or bi-weekly) one-on-one sessions with the coach.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Please visit our Testimonials section to hear what coaching clients say about working with Greg Huston and Dare to Soar.